WordPress has revolutionised the Internet. It allows you to easily edit and update your web site with relevant content.
However this has made the system a giant target for hackers. If your web site is important you need to have layers of security to protect it.
Our managed secure web hosting includes:
- Real time monitoring.
- Commercial backup system taking nightly backups.
- A real live technician updating, examining and reporting on your site.
- Commercial firewall with real time protection, brute force attack (DDOS) prevention and country blocking.
- Commercial malware scanning with reputation protection.
- Optional Multi Factor Authentication.
Critically the underlying hosting platform and WordPress will be kept up to date to prevent exploitation.
All themes and plugins in use must be appropriately licensed and able to be upgraded as necessary. If upgrades to these systems effect your web site we are able to assist to rectify this, but this work will be chargeable according to our pricing policy.